Situated in Church Road, Buxted, the church was built by Reverent Arthur Douglas Wagner and consecrated in 1887. It is famous for its links with Walsingham and has a side chapel dedicated to Our Lady of Walsingham. The church is firmly rooted in the catholic tradition of the Church of England.
Churchwardens, Paul Dillon-Robinson and Duncan Irvine
For times of services, please see the Buxted Messenger or the notice board outside the church.